Freckle is the global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data. Freckle's unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the worlds leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
Freckle’s identity product Killi, a consumer-facing application was created to solve privacy and security challenges for consumers and compliance challenges for companies that purchase data around the world. By creating the world’s most compliant data set, Killi solves the privacy challenges that have recently been introduced in the EU (GDPR), the USA (CCPA), and CAN (PIPEDA).
At Freckle we are entrepreneurs and we are go-getters. We are a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and cultivating the day-to-day relationships with agency clients and vendors.
- Working on RFPs, building client facing decks, and supporting all client needs and communications.
- Communicating with the sales reps, back of house & clients to ensure that campaign goals are understood including campaign KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Work together with the data team on weekly and post-campaign reporting for clients with analytics and insights based on the data.
- Thinking strategically and exploring the business needs of clients to provide options and customized solutions.
- Collaborating with location partners and application publishers on joint proposals.
- Developing, optimizing and managing the sales funnel utilizing our CRM (Pipedrive).
- Introducing new ideas and process improvements to our internal teams based on client feedback.
- Work with accounts payable as required ensuring a smooth billing process.
What we need from you:
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in client services specifically dealing with agencies and/or platform partners.
- Understanding ad agency planning and buying cycles.
- Strong knowledge of advertising campaign metrics and analytics.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
- A passion for mobile, location, and 'big data'
- You are great at building strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral as you will be communicating with DSP and DMP partners, clients and internal teams.
- Project Management experience and/or PMP designation is considered an asset.
- Experience with SQL is an asset.
- To bring high energy and a positive attitude into everything you do.
If you have experience using all the following platforms you are a unicorn and we want you. If you have experience with some of these platforms we are still impressed.
- Data Management Platforms such as; LiveRamp, Salesforce, Oracle, adsquare etc..
- Viewability vendors including DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science, Moat.
- Demand Side Platforms including Google Stack, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, AppNexus.
- Data Visualization tools including Looker, Tableau etc…
- Asana project management software.
- Facebook Business Services.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Monthly wellness reimbursement.
- Professional development fund.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
Freckle provides equal employment opportunities (EE0) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.