Freckle is currently seeking an experienced Head of Growth for our consumer application Killi. The Head of Growth will focus on the acquisition, activation and retention of the Killi consumer as well as it’s partners.
Killi is a consumer-facing mobile application that allows people to opt-in to take back control of their personal data and enter into direct financial contracts with brands and advertisers via the blockchain. Killi directly tackles the issues of personal data breaches and massive corporations getting rich by selling their customers’ data in exchange for, well, nothing. Killi also provides a transparent market solution in the face of growing cries for government regulation around the collection and use of personal data.
We are a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the entire consumer acquisition pipeline/roadmap along with the Director of Product.
- Develop and execute a consumer growth plan to acquire a minimum of 1 million consumers per quarter.
- In addition to acquisition – plan, design, execute and analyze retention campaigns and programs.
- Activate and retain Killi users by deploying communication campaigns ie: push notifications, e-mail, in-app messaging.
- Conduct regular and in-depth analysis of consumer trends and patterns and act on the analysis to inform strategy.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities and seeking creative ways to improve growth
- Bring flair, passion and practical solutions to engage a growing global audience.
- Run organic marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: identify opportunities, prioritize projects, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results.
- Partner with product to test new ideas and products in the market.
- Engage cross-functionally in business, technology, data and marketing.
- Eventually lead, train and develop a team.
What we will need from you:
- 6+ years of work experience in marketing, growth or strategy consulting.
- Proven track record of consumer acquisition and digital growth initiatives.
- Great product intuition and experience with marketing sales and customer success concepts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to identify market opportunities and realize wins quickly.
- Experience working cross-functionally (bonus points for experience working with engineers)
- Experience in project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
Freckle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.