Freckle is the global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data. Freckle's unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the worlds leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
Freckle’s identity product Killi, a consumer-facing application was created to solve privacy and security challenges for consumers and compliance challenges for companies that purchase data around the world. By creating the world’s most compliant data set, Killi solves the privacy challenges that have recently been introduced in the EU (GDPR), the USA (CCPA), and CAN (PIPEDA).
At Freckle we are entrepreneurs and we are go-getters. We are a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you will be responsible for:
- Generating revenue through new and existing relations.
- Leading and executing sales strategy across major agency holding companies and trading desks.
- Creating and maintaining sales pipeline reports and reports via CRM.
- Working with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies and plans.
- Working closely with the product team on client business needs and expectations.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure collateral is reflective of the pitch and resonates with clients.
- Driving thought leadership opportunities and client relationship development.
- Representing the company at various marketing events while contributing to the marketing collateral, pitches and case studies.
What we need from you:
- College degree or equivalent required.
- 4+ years of data sales experience. Digital experience is necessary, as is programmatic.
- Experience selling measurement and data is a plus.
- Experience in mobile and data is viewed as a plus.
- Experience recruiting people to your organization.
- Track record of revenue generation and achieving goals.
- CRM expertise (salesforce, pipedrive, sugar etc).
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running with limited supervision.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with accountability.
- You need little direction on your day to day tasks but are great at communicating your progress.
- You study the market and have a passion for emerging technologies and trends..
- You celebrate the successes of those around you.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Wellness and Professional Development funds.
Freckle provides equal employment opportunities (EE0) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.