Freckle is the global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data. Freckle’s unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the worlds leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
Freckle’s identity product Killi, a consumer-facing application was created to solve privacy and security challenges for consumers and compliance challenges for companies that purchase data around the world. By creating the world’s most compliant data set, Killi solves the privacy challenges that have recently been introduced in the EU (GDPR), the USA (CCPA), and CAN (PIPEDA).
At Freckle we are entrepreneurs and we are go-getters. We are a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of the corporate sales objectives in North America.
- Communicating with the Sales Reps & Clients to ensure that campaign goals are understood including campaign KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Point of contact for all client communication on live campaigns.
- Weekly and post-campaign reporting to the clients with analytics and insights.
- Pre-Sales support for RFPs.
- Thinking strategically and exploring the business needs of clients to provide options and customized solutions.
- Partnering closely with sales leadership to provide ongoing support, customer service, and creating growth strategies at account/agency levels.
- Construction of supporting collateral and presentation material.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in owning and growing client relationships in marketing analytics, brand insights/strategies based on data.
- Strong knowledge of advertising campaign metrics and analytics.
- Experience working with Data Management Platforms such as LiveRamp, Krux/Salesforce, Lotame, Neustar, AdSquare, Oracle is an asset.
- Experience working with ad tags and DSP’s including (but not limited to) - DBM, Adelphic, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, MediaMath and TubeMogul.
- Able to present and communicate a value proposition in front of a large group of people.
- A passion for mobile, location, advertising, programmatic and 'big data'.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
- Startup experience is an asset.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Wellness and Professional Development funds.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
Freckle provides equal employment opportunities (EE0) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.